When should I have my baby vaccinated?
Your doctor is the best source of information on when you should have your baby vaccinated but here is an immunization schedule that is usually being used by most:
• Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV) – It is recommended to give the first dose at birth, however it can be given at any age for those who were not previously immunized.
• Hep B: Second dose should be given within 1 to 2 months after the first dose.
• DTaP: Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis vaccine
• Hib: Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine
• IPV: Inactivated poliovirus vaccine
• PCV: Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
• Rota: Rotavirus vaccine